Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday, May 21

Woke up this morning at the usual time. Showered, dressed, all the rest. Went to the kitchen and decided I wasn't in the mood for cereal. Instead, I had a bowl of Top Ramen.

I know everyone who likes Ramen has their own personal preferences as to how they like it cooked and so forth. I like mine soft and salty: less water and longer boil time.

It was very cold, so I put on a pair of socks... then another pair, over the first. I've never done that before, don't know why I haven't, it's very effective when you're really chilled.


This Saturday is Ross's (my second youngest brother) birthday. We're going to see a movie, I'm not sure which though. Right now, there are so many good movies out or coming out that it's hard to choose. There's The second Night at the Museum, Terminator: Salvation, the second Transformers, and Pixar's UP. I think I'm most eager to the tranformers movie, the mish-mash of special effects and weaponry and military hardware from numero uno has me hooked.