Tuesday, May 12, 2009

End of BSF

The beginning of summer has marked the end of BSF, Bible Study Fellowship. Every Monday evening, I would go to a church complex with a bunch of other teens and study the word of the LORD. This year we were studying Moses, and read from Exodus all the way to the end of Deuteronomy. I have to say it was the most fun I have ever had learning about the old testament. Being a fairly recent convert, I was enamoured by the level of faith expressed by the teachers and by the other highschoolers. Their example has been one of the most powerful motivations for further developing my own faith, and I thank God for giving me such an opportunity. If any of you from BSF are reading this, I want to thank you also, and I apologize for not mentioning your names due to privacy issues. I'll miss all of you, and I eagerly await next year.

T-shirt-material quote from BSF:
"Don't Follow the Herd, Stay with the Flock"