Thursday, February 19, 2009

Reporter speaks the truth, scares the heck out of the rest of CNBC

I heard about this on the radio. A news reporter for CNBC, Rick Santelli, spoke out about the problems with the current liberal ideology concerning the economy (e.g. spread the wealth, pay for your neighbors, basic socialism).



I love how the CNBC reporters try desperately to downplay him.
"They're like putty in your hands."
"Have you raised any money for Blago?"
"Just get the mob behind you again."
"You can't do it at will can you?"
It's about time for the anti-liberal movement to pick up steam. I mean, look at the people he roused, there are certainly a good number of people out there who get it.
"Well," some of you say, "why don't I hear about them?" Probably because you a) don't listen to conservative talk-radio, and b) the mainstream media is primarily liberal. Still, this video has given me a right jolly skip in my step.