Monday, February 9, 2009

My anonymity has a cold

Blanky has some sort of bug in his system. He's laying on Mom's bed as I type. Note: I apologize for refraining to use my/my brothers' real names. For those of you who know me, it must be slightly annoying. The reason I prefer to remain anonymous is obvious enough and I hope you understand. If not, boo-hoo. Just know that Blank is my older-younger brother, and Blanky is my younger-younger brother. Of course, those of you who do not know me may conjure up strange mental images of Blanky as a cross of a young brother and one of Pac-man's ghoulish nemeses. Ah-well.

Actually, my family rarely gets sick. We are generally pretty blessed to be devoid of any sort of colds or fevers. I suspect that Blanky does not have as major an immunity threat as he makes it out to be. You know the deal: "Uuuuuugh, I'm so sick, I can't possibly finish math, I guess I'll have to just lie here helplessly and play my DS."