Not much to report. I'll try to squeeze a comedy vid out, but don't expect much.
Looking forward to the weekend, which is chock-full of stuff to do. I'm also looking farther ahead to this coming Summer, and the fun it will hold. The "fun" basically just boils down to "spare time," which I have none of currently. Even when school takes a flip to the light side for a few days, there is always something(s) that I still have to do.
Luckily, my school (Apex, an online learning system where I communicate with my teachers over the computer, seeing as they all live in other states), ends in the first week of May, about a month before most other school years end. The way I see it, I'm taking accelerated courses, so if that means working nonstop(that includes the absence of Spring break) I'm fine with it.
In anticipation of Summer, I have begun to compile a "Things to Do this Summer" list. So far it only has blog related items, two to be exact, but hey; it's a work in progress, and I've got time to fill it up.