skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Benign Archive
Monday, March 9, 2009
COTW: Clip of the Week
This time it's a short video I got off the
rebelution
.
I love the dull monotone he uses. I also highly recommend the site listed above. I believe it is the most popular Christian blog. It focuses on breaking today's low expectations of teens.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Labels
Comedy vid
(3)
foodstuff commentary
(2)
How the Modern Liberal Thinks
(2)
making a ghillie suit
(6)
satirical commentary
(1)
survival stuff
(1)
weekly clip
(11)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(70)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(25)
►
April
(2)
▼
March
(15)
COTW: clip(s) of the week
Peering ahead
How the Modern Liberal Thinks pt. 2
How the Modern Liberal Thinks pt. 1
Quick Recap
weekly vid: giant tax man
comedy vid
Friday: Pi-day eve
Sour gummy fun bugs
Busy Weekend
COTW: Clip of the Week
Making fire: cotton balls
Title: Incognito
I love spinter
Sorry, fellas
►
February
(17)
About Me
Alan Drye
View my complete profile