Last Friday night was the registration for swim team. It is like an annual get-together for all the returning swim team families, and its usually like a really fun get together for all our swim friends. Unfortunately, me and my brothers were unable to attend, seeing as mother had a headache/illness/sickness thing going on. Instead, we had a sleepover at my house with our friends Aaron and Aidan. (We did get registered, my Dad was part of the set up and his office is close by, so he registered for us). I grabbed the camera and took some shots.
We had fun.
We played video games, (He's playing on the computer)
and made funny faces, (lots of them)
On Sunday, after Church, I asked Ben (good friend of mine on swim team), who had attended registration, how much fun we had missed out on. "It was pretty boring, and I was starving." So he says. Now I'm not saying that I'm necessarily glad he had a boring time and that we weren't able to come, but I am happy that we had such a fun sleepover.





