Didn't post anything Monday, I had a bit of a wrench thrown into my schedule. I have to start next year's math early, so I'm starting Algebra 2 now. Luckily, the first lessons are very simple, I just needed to acclimate.
Hmm... what to talk about...
Ran this morning, felt very rusty. I haven't ran in a long time, and I was still sore from yesterday (swimming, dodgeball, etc.). I'm glad I did it though. Now my legs are aching.
This week has been "mystery weather" week: Two days ago it was hot, yesterday it was cold, and now there are forecasts for thunderstorms for the rest of the week. I thought this was supposed to be summer.
I'm working on getting audio posted onto the Manifesto. For some reason, I can insert pictures and videos into my posts, but no audio. Once I get it figured out, I want to start a monthly podcast.
I think that's just about it.