Sorry for the lack of media this week, it was crammed, so I couldn't slide anything in. I had a nasty combo of the Star testing, rolled in with an Econ exam at Sierra College, mushed up with a literature essay, and sprinkled heavily with a biology unit test. You try squeezing in random satirical comments with that on your plate.
Anyway, it's all behind me now, so I can resume with renewed gusto.
Well, maybe the gusto will have to wait. You see, my school ends on May 8, so I have one month of school left (including a big Econ research paper) before I am done with it completely. I have a lot to finish up to do, so the Manifesto must be pushed down on my Priority List. Once Summer starts though, I'll start to really get it revamped and upgraded. I'm planning on full daily posts, a podcast, more sophisticated videos, and a general format organization.
Until then, I will try and put in a little something here and there, so stay tuned.